Please get in touch with email@example.com if you require further information.
The dates are open this year and can take place at various times throughout the year.
The Three peaks challenge is one of our major fundraising events of the year. Do you think you could climb 3 of GB’s highest mountains in 24 hours?
We need committed people/teams to take part to raise money for the Youth Cancer Trust.
This event has become so successful we are now running the Three Peaks challenge all year round. You can choose other dates if the main date doesn’t suit.
The Three Peaks Challenge is to climb:
- Mount Snowdon – 3560 ft
- Scafell Pike – 3205 ft
- Ben Nevis – 4,406 ft
How to enter
Option 1 – Mersey Venture
Apart from the scaling of each mountain, you will need to transport yourself and your equipment from one hill to the next. This is usually achieved by car, MPV or minibus, with some 450 miles of driving thrown in.
£149 deposit per team of 4 to 6 walkers plus 2 drivers. Full team balance of £749 is due 28 days before the actual challenge.
More info can be found on the Mersey Venture website
Option 2 – Maximum Adventure
The cost for this option is £399 per person. This covers:
- Professional event organisation.
- Qualified mountain leaders, who are also qualified first aiders.
- Transport between Manchester and Ben Nevis with pickups en route.The vehicle has an operator’s license and private hire insurance which is necessary for this type of work.
- One night’s twin room accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement.
- Transport between the 3 Peaks.
- Drop offs between Snowdon and Manchester after the challenge has finished.
More info and how to book can be found here
Think you’re up to it?
You can email Derek to be added to find out more information or you can book online at the above websites.
If you would like to order posters and leaflets then please email us with your name and address