Complete the full Companion application form.
As a companion coming on holiday with a Youth Cancer Trust guest, please complete this form so that staff have all relevant details to provide a safe and comfortable break for you. If you are under 18, your parent/guardian must complete this form with you.
Once the form has been received, a member of staff will be in touch to confirm.
Things you need to know:
- Travel will be arranged through the YCT guest
- Approximately 2 weeks before the holiday, both you and the YCT guest will be invited to a Zoom meeting to meet staff and other guests
- More information will be emailed to you seperately.
Things you need to know
- We call our young people ‘ GUESTS’ .
- Guests are able to bring a COMPANION with them on holiday (sibling, friend, partner of a similar age) they are called COMPANION guests.
- We provide online support for GUESTS only
- Staff are not medically trained
- We have confidentiality and safeguarding policies
- We operate flexibly in office hours 8.30 – 5. 30. When there is an evening or weekend activity we work at the hours specific on the event.