If you would like to take part in our summer activity programme (view the activities calendar for more details on each activity), please book your place by contacting:
Keep an eye out as we share the recording of the live sessions on Facebook and here on Realshare. We can also send these to you on request if you don’t use Facebook. Just message email@example.com
We’d love to see your summer programme photos – send them to Wendy and Laura and tell us if we can share them in the Facebook group (private) or if we can use them for our publicity on our main social media pages (Public)
We can also make up photo collages for you to keep as a memory of your summer.
We have a tropical theme this summer – starting with our tropical party on the 23rd July. Our activity packs are bursting with tropical treats for you to enjoy. Optional tropical fancy dress at our tropical party – or just have your photo props to hand.
- Edible shimmer for your summer drinks / mocktails
- Mocktail recipes
- Tropical gift from YCT
- Tropical straw for your summer drinks / mocktails
- Umbrella to decorate your summer drinks/ mocktails
- Citronella candles to keep the bugs away
- Party Photo Props- send us your selfies!
- Tropical bingo sheets
- Tokyo Challenge leaflet and miles log
- Tropical food recipes
Arts and Crafts:
We will be doing lots of arts and crafts this summer as part of the summer camps and the MBN Arts workshop. Bring your art supplies along or use them however you want to for your own creations.
- White card
- Coloured paper
- Corrugated coloured card
- Tissue paper
- Felt pens
- Sharpies / permanent markers
- Pritt stick
- Wooden door / wall hanger to decorate
- Art Journal Videos
- Arts and crafts worksheets
- Mindful Colouring Pages
- Fabric Squares
- Wooden shape to decorate and use as a wall / door hanger
Summer Camp 1 – Holidays
Week 1 of summer camp has a holiday theme. Use your ice cream sundae dish and bring your favourite ice cream and toppings to create the ultimate ice cream sundae.
- Sundae dish and spoon
- Cocktail umbrella
Summer Camp 2 – Festival
Week 2 of the summer camp has a festival theme – try out your glitter and face paints on this day, or use for any other summer activities you have planned. You will be trying out some circus skills with your juggling balls and using your fabric pens to decorate a canvas bag.
- Face/ body glitter or sparkles or temporary tattoo
- Neon face paints
- Juggling balls
- YCT wrist band
- Fabric pens
- Canvas bag.
- Fajita spices
Summer Camp 3 – Wellbeing
Week 3 of summer camp has a wellbeing theme. Save your pamper kit for this session or use it any time you want to relax and indulge.
- Nail file
- Face mask
- Foot mask
- Hand cream
- Healthy food recipes
Summer Camp 4 – Friendship and Celebration
Week 4 of summer camp is a time for friendships and celebrations. Join us for afternoon tea and spend the day making friendship bracelets.
- Tea bags
- Scone cutter
- Paper Plate
- Embroidery silk for friendship bracelets.
- ‘How to’ guide to making friendship bracelets.
- Recipes for scones
You will need to bring:
- Ice cream and toppings for summer camp 1.
- Ingredients for scones for summer camp 4
- Ingredients for any tropical foods or mocktails you’d like to make.
- Cardboard and any other decorations for art projects.